"This was no breath from the skies whose motions and dimensions our astronomers measure or deem too vast to measure. It was just a colour out of space—a frightful messenger from unformed realms of infinity beyond all Nature as we know it; from realms whose mere existence stuns the brain and numbs us with the black extra-cosmic gulfs it throws open before our frenzied eyes."
- Hatsune Miku
Appearance: Anthelion is wiry and thin - like a strong breeze might knock her over. She rarely cares for her physical appearance and will frequently look disheveled and tired - though her state of dress is rarely (if ever) even slightly out of order. Unassuming, and easy to miss in most situations.
Personality: Soft spoken, twitchy, and irritable. Constantly checking her watch as if expecting something to occur - or as if knowing the exact time will be relevant later. If you do something she doesn't like, she will make you painfully aware so you don't do it again.
- Long-Term Nimbus: There's a subtle tug. The slow, swelling urge towards temptation. Come on, treat yourself. You know you want to...
- Immediate Nimbus: A flare of indescribable color radiates outwards from Anthelion's silhouette like an eclipse. It distorts the air it touches, begging to be understood, but leaves onlookers feeling overwhelmed - struggling to contain it all within their mind. (8-Again to Occult, -1 to Composure)
- Signature Nimbus: Warped space wherever the spell was cast from - manifesting somewhat like an ocular migraine aura.
- Born in the city West, Texas in 1988. Yes, that's a city. Which is just a little bit north of Waco on a map. Ironically it's not in West Texas.
- Awakened in 2013 during the last semester of college at A&M University in College Station.
- Currently works as a forensics consultant.
- Joined the Guardians of the Veil while in Austin, Texas.
- Moved to Philadelphia in 2018.
- Harsh Noise There's order to be recognized in chaos if one is willing to stop, and pick out the useful pieces. If you hear the atrocious sound of Harsh Noise blaring from a tiny earbud speaker, it's probably because Anthelion is nearby, and has once again forgotten (or failed to care) that few people actively set out to hear consistent, unflinching and enveloping walls of monolithic noise.
- People Watching Do you feel as though you're being watched? Anthelion has a terrible habit of hanging out in public places just to keep an eye on people, so it's possible that feeling is warranted.
- Problem Solver Have an issue? Want to bounce ideas off of a neutral party? Anthelion will try her best to help you muddle through whatever your issue - even if it bores her half-way out of her skull.
- Little Fox: COMING SOON
- Vasily: "I think, for now, my interest outweighs my annoyance."
- Mei: COMING SOON
- Mearcstapa: "A delightful resource to tap - and a pleasant enough social connection."
"She acts like there's nothing to her, if you don't look closely. That's probably why I like her - people think the same about me. I like her depths, and that isn't only a sex joke." - Naika
- Master Anthelion, Guardian and Psychonaut on the Path to Pandemonium, Supernal Realm of Mind and Space, and abode of Demons, Master of Mind, Adept of Time, Apprentice of Space and Matter
- Leta Abbott
- Tilda Swinton
- Forensics Consultant
- Guardians of the Veil/Decorticator
- The Firebirds
- Eleventh Question
- Order Status (Guardians of the Veil) 2
- Status (Consilium) 1
|"Supergirl's Complaint", Bourbon Princess
- This is a thankless job.
- It doesn't pay that well.
- maybe it's a feel-good thing for me.
- I can't tell. I can't tell.
- Look, I may be strong,
- but I've only got two arms.
- Call that guy in Metropolis
- and say "I can't handle this!"
|"White Rabbit," Jefferson Airplane
- When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead
- And the White Knight is talking backwards
- And the Red Queen's off with her head
- Remember what the Dormouse said
- Feed your head, feed your head
|"Snowqueen of Texas," The Mamas & the Papas
- I'm on my knees, your majesty
- Snowqueen, save a cold kiss of me
- I'm on my knees your majesty
- Snowqueen of Texas.
- 1st June, 2020: The Doors Of Perception And Waffles
- 3rd June, 2020: For Whom The Knob Turns
- 4th June, 2020: The Platonic Ideal Of Penis
- 6th June, 2020: Not A Footnote
- 6th June, 2020: Jack's Birthday Celebration
- 10th June, 2020: PSYCHEDELIC MURDER MYSTERY
- 11th June, 2020: The Murder Visits
- 15th June, 2020: A Little About Rats
- 18th June, 2020: A Valiant Effort
- 19th June, 2020: Healing The Healer
- 21st June, 2020: Long Way Down: Weekend at Bernice's
- 22nd June, 2020: A Journey Worth Going On
- 22nd June, 2020: The Fire(bird)s In Our Hearts
- 25th June, 2020: We Exist To Bear Witness To Your Premeditated Murder
- 10th July, 2020: Fuck You, Sigmund
- 13th July, 2020: The Birdbath
- 27th July, 2020: The Untameable
- 29th July, 2020: Rootin' Tootin' Cadre Time
- 13th August, 2020: Sinner
- 13th August, 2020: Bringing Home Baby
- 16th August, 2020: Defending The Tree
- 16th August, 2020: (Don't) Hit The Mark
- 20th August, 2020: The Burden Of Memory
- 22nd August, 2020: Pelmeni for dinner
- 13th September, 2020: Queering Atlantis
- 17th September, 2020: Transtigos
- 26th November, 2020: Bad Brains and the Hearthmaster
- 25th December, 2020: Cold In The Park
- 25th December, 2020: Philosophies of Winter and Autumn
- 4th February, 2021: Lost and Found Part 1
- 8th February, 2021: Kind To Those We Leave Behind
- 23rd February, 2021: Big T-Shirt Is The Answer
- 9th April, 2021: Peak Attractiveness
- 18th April, 2021: The Eyes of the Mask: Desecration of Life and Death