|Changeling Team Lead
Spider is a vampire mermaid who lives in the Marianas Trench. There's no gluten there.
By day, Spider is the founder, designer, and co-owner of NerdyKeppie and is a leftist queer and disability rights activist. They also write for RPG companies including Green Ronin, Gallant Knight Games, and Onyx Path Publishing; they have written on Changeling, Vampire, Trinity, Scion and Blue Rose, among others.
Spider lives with their partners Untitled Goose Admin and DadHoc in a polyfidelitous triad.
|Spider's Outstanding ST Scenes
|Scenes owed are listed in order of tickets filed. Scenes listed in a particular order, however, does not guarantee that's how the scene will be scheduled! If desired, you may request an async scene to make scheduling easier, but I will limit myself to 1 async ST scene at a time so I don't get overwhelmed with replies owed and start burning out. :) If your request is not on this list, then I can't find the ticket, so please respond to your ticket to bump it back into the queue.
- Map Scenes (Lux, etc.)
- Lancaster Diplomacy
- Sturm talking to Winter NPCs
- Artje Berenyi-Winthrope - Artje is a delightful little frippery of a Carthian.
- Jay - Jay is an Autumn Viking crow. Maybe a raven. It's a matter of a pinion.
- Little Fox - Everyone's favorite Life Master trickster. One of The Firebirds.
- Teagan - Teagan is a Summer Darkling Mirrorskin and member of the Direct Action motley. They are a reformed murderhobo and Everyone Talks To The Mirror.
- Ziv - Spring Siren and Oneiromancer and talking-type person. Member of The Old Guard.
- Player Name/Pronouns: Spider, he/they (note: Spider is not a nickname, it's my legal name!)
- Character name and pronouns: Teagan, they/he. Little Fox, literally any pronouns. Ziv, they/she, Artje Berenyi-Winthrope, she/her.
- Content warnings required or triggers to avoid in RP
- Medical abuse or experimentation, to include forcible medical restraint or predating upon addiction (avoid on my player skin, discuss as an ST - I can storytell some things including medical abuse, but I do not want to be involved in plots involving it as a player)
- Predatory procurers/pimps/abuse of sex workers (hard no on all counts)
- Harm to dogs or children (warn, death of dogs is a hard no)
- Centipedes (avoid, extremely phobic)
- Homophobia/transphobia in plots (warn)
- Religious homophobia/transphobia (hard no, recovering Southern Baptist)
- Experiences or topics I'd like to engage
- Be Gay, Do Crimes
- Awesome queer stuff
- Class Struggle And Other Commie Stuff
- Hedge adventures
- Experiences or topics I want to avoid
- I do not want Teagan to be blood bound or enthralled in any way by a vampire.
- Cheating or unfaithfulness in a relationship, being lied to by a romantic partner about matters of fidelity (whether by commission or omission)
- Lots of status jockeying in mortal organizations, it's just not my jam
- Lone wolf concepts make me yawn
- Trans 101 for cis people or "help I don't accept my gay self due to homophobia" while on my PC bits. I'm actively disinterested in this in my gaming because I have to deal with it IRL constantly. If your character has to have they/them pronouns explained to them IC, "doesn't understand" trans or non-binary people, needs to unpack their queer religious trauma, etc. I'm not likely to be interested in playing that out. We can RP other things! If this is a central pillar of your RP I'm likely to take a pass during my PC time tho.
- You can make me feel included as a player by...
- Making sure I'm taking time to play as well as staff!
- Seeking me out for smaller scenes; I can get burned out on bar/coffee shop RP
- Offering to trade storytelling with me or asking me to run something for you that's emotionally important for your character
|Plot Scenes run by Spider
- 1st April, 2020: East Edge Market April 2020
- 27th April, 2020: Nobody Likes Us
- 3rd May, 2020: I Ask No Greater Honor
- 6th May, 2020: Pacifisticuffs
- 6th May, 2020: Pacifisticuffs Broadcasts
- 14th May, 2020: Gentryfication: Talking to Robin
- 18th May, 2020: Gentryfication: Six Seconds of Violence
- 18th May, 2020: Gentryfication: Aftermath
- 20th May, 2020: Gentryfication: A Doll, A Volcano, Some Lights
- 24th May, 2020: Anthelion's Awakening
- 6th June, 2020: Gentryfication: It's Not Over
- 11th June, 2020: Gentryfication: The Fire Burns
- 3rd July, 2020: Rocco's Oath
- 18th July, 2020: Proud of what, exactly?
- 26th July, 2020: Danger at the Gates
- 8th August, 2020: Bedside Manner
- 13th August, 2020: Sinner
- 5th September, 2020: Oak, Ash And Thorn
- 5th September, 2020: A Bird in the Hand
- 6th September, 2020: Scratches On The Mirror
- 27th September, 2020: Long Live the Queen
- 11th October, 2020: The Owl Nest
- 25th October, 2020: The Gang Finds A Dog
- 30th October, 2020: Silver Threads: The Dark Market
- 30th October, 2020: Silver Threads: The Eventual Job
- 27th November, 2020: American Ninjawn Warrior Day One
- 28th November, 2020: American Ninjawn Warrior Day Two
- 29th November, 2020: American Ninjawn Warrior Finals
- 1st December, 2020: Union Emissary
- 23rd January, 2021: Silver Threads: Tracking Buidhe
- 24th January, 2021: Silver Threads: His Name Is Squishy
- 12th March, 2021: Fragmented Memories
- 13th March, 2021: Silver Threads: What Johnnie Found
- 28th March, 2021: Direct Communication
- 3rd April, 2021: The Eyes of the Mask: What Didn't Happen
- 5th April, 2021: How To Be Seen
- 5th April, 2021: Attempting to Vibe
- 11th April, 2021: The Eyes of the Mask: About A Man
- 18th April, 2021: The Eyes of the Mask: Desecration of Life and Death
- 25th April, 2021: On The Matter of Petra
- 8th May, 2021: Doll Caretaking
- 14th May, 2021: A Necessary Promotion Of Sorts
- 20th May, 2021: Eyes of the Mask: A Meeting Of Minds
- 25th May, 2021: Eyes of the Mask: Chasing The Arrow
- 26th June, 2021: Eyes of the Mask: FEAR NOT
- 27th June, 2021: Eyes of the Mask: The Light Would Like To Know Your Location
- 3rd October, 2021: Home Invasion
- 30th December, 2021: Be Careful
- 30th December, 2021: Waffles With Dad
- 21st May, 2022: The Eyes of the Mask: Unmasked
- 28th May, 2022: Wallowing In The Mud
- 25th September, 2022: Eyes Of The Mask: The Knife
- 1st October, 2022: Eyes Of The Mask/Silver Threads: Crossover Episode
- 6th October, 2022: The Inappropriate Food
- 19th October, 2022: Eyes of the Mask: The Map
- 25th October, 2022: Further Manifestations of Hubris
- 31st October, 2022: Eyes of the Mask: Unexpected Outcomes
- 8th November, 2022: Tommy Shanks meets Jane Murphy
- 19th November, 2022: First Lesson
- 25th November, 2022: Cherubic Incursions
- 9th December, 2022: Waffles Burned
- 11th December, 2022: Meeting the Heirophant
- 20th December, 2022: The First Rule Of Fight Club
- 13th January, 2023: The Eyes of the Mask: Mother and The Data Stream
- 19th January, 2023: Street Smarts
- 24th January, 2023: Eyes of the Mask: Save Who You Can
- 29th January, 2023: Silver Threads: Jadetsugi In Action
|Spider (Changeling Team Lead)