< WerewolfJump to navigation Jump to search
These are the approval procedures for the Werewolf sphere on From Dusk Till Jawn.
- Forbidden Concepts: Antagonist concepts such as Pure, Bale Hounds.
- It is permissible for a background to be as short as a handful of bullet points as long as the following items are covered:
- Where the character was born and grew up
- First Change Details:
- How old was your character when they First Changed?
- What did your character enjoy most out of the experience? Think big.
- What did your character enjoy least out of the experience? Think big.
- What lesson did your character take away from the experience? Think big.
- How does that experience guide your character now, beyond the obvious? Think big.
- If your character was in Philadelphia during the Wounding of Bancroft, what was their role, what was their experience?
- If your character has arrived since the Wounding, what brought them to Philadelphia? Did they come to help, or by some random happenstance?
- How did the character join their Tribe? Is it the first Tribe they joined?
- Are any Fetishes explained?
- Justification is not required per se, but we need to know where the items come from.
- Did the character inherit the item, create it, etc.?
- What do you do for your Tribe, or why don't you currently belong to one?
- Want ties to NPCs? Talk to staff! This is encouraged.
- Check the math on the sheet. Check it again.
- Account for Gift Tree "unlocks" which are 3XP for affinity and 5XP for non-affinity.
- 2.0 has flat costs.
- Check your Renown. You may enter play with a 5 in a single Renown, and 4 in a second, with the rest at 3 or lower.
- Please indicate the deed that earned your character their most recent dot of Renown in each of the aspects: Cunning, Glory, Honor, Purity, Wisdom.
- Check Willpower, Defense, Harmony, Speed, Health, and other derived traits. Now check them again. Did you check them again? Are you sure you did? Better check again.
- Review any Fetishes. If you are including a Fetish, please use these submission guidelines.
- Equipment must follow our posted guidelines and the rules in the 2.0 rulebooks.
- All Custom Fetishes (unless direct Conflict of Interest) must be approved by Pax.
- Review mundane equipment
- All custom mundane items (unless direct CoI) must be reviewed. Use the custom item guide for prelim review.
- You may have a custom Blood and Bone.
- A basic wiki is mandatory for approval.
- Must have:
- Your Deedname in your infobox.
- Name (whatever name or names other characters will call them)
- Auspice and Tribe
- Categories set for Auspice, Tribe, and Lodge, so the page populates in all the right places
- Please make sure they haven't copied the template from the NPC page -- that's only used for NPCs.
- Any easily-seen/understood/noticeable merits/effects (Embodiment of the First Born, Striking Looks, etc. -- if you can see its effects when you look at a character or if they affect most/all interactions, it should be on the wiki. We don't need someone's Resources 5 on there, but we DO need stuff that other characters will easily notice.)
- 3 RP Hooks. They don't have to be much, but they should be SOMETHING for other players to say 'ahha, we can RP together because you sometimes hang out at Bob's Bar/you're from New York and I was once there'
- Tribe position, if you qualify for one. You may start with any of the lower two options in each Tribe.
- If your PC has a Safe Place or Den, complete the Safe Place sheet located here.
- Once the sheet is ready, make a copy of the sheet to the FDTJ Google account
- Make sure you've reviewed the Beat Tracker help file with the player
- Set the 'approved' role on the Discord