|Mortal & Mortal+ Lead Staffer, Civil Society Lead Staffer, Site Admin
The Ad Hoc Avenger (Dadhoc to you) is a filthy queer commie jew with 30 years of online gaming experience. They started on Dragon's Gate on GEnie in 1989. By 1991 they were playing LPMuds. 1996 saw them crossover to MUSHing on Elendor MUSH. From there, they discovered ProteanMUSH and the World of Darkness. They have personally helped create ExodusMUSH, Haight-Ashbury, two Star Trek MUSHes, staffed on Haunted Memories, and The Reach, and more places besides. This is their first time staffing a world of Darkness chat.
By day, Dadhoc helps to manage NerdyKeppie and is a socialist and queer rights activist.
DadHoc is also in a polyfidelitous triad with Untitled Goose Admin and Spider.
- Sigrun Ljosdottir - Sigrun is a Bright One Fairest in the Changeling Sphere. She is an homage to the positive aspects of norse culture and the Asatru religion. She has Crime Status (ANTIFA). She is a member of the Direct Action motley.
- Aaron Cohen - Aaron is a Plain Reader in the Mortal+ Sphere. His characterization is inspired by the rabbi that oversaw my conversion within the Reform movement. He has status in Religion, Government, and Education. He is the associate rabbi at Rodeph Shalom, and an itinerant rabbi at Kol Tzedek. He teaches at the Rodeph Shalom Hebrew School, advises The Attic LGBT Youth Center in center city, and serves in the Mayor's office in the Office of Faith-Based and Interfaith Affairs.
- Player Name/Nickname:
- Character name(s) and Character pronouns:
- Sigrun Ljosdottir (She/Her)
- Aaron Cohen (He/Him)
- Content warnings required or triggers to avoid in RP:
- Sexual Assault
- Domestic Violence
- Experiences or topics I'd like to engage:
- Socialist theory & praxis, politics of all kinds
- Judaism and religion in general
- Moral Philosophy
- Class struggle
- Redemption arcs
- I love it when a plan comes together!
- Helping you feel involved and important!
- Experiences or topics I want to avoid:
- Belittling other players
- Lone wolves
- You can make me feel included as a player by...:
- I have a long history in improv comedy. "Yes, and..." me.
- Toss me the ball. I'll throw it back.
- Ask me about ties to my characters!
|Plot Scenes run by Dadhoc
- 29th March, 2020: Lux Obscura Fashion Show - Interior
- 30th March, 2020: Lux Obscura Fashion Show - Exterior
- 17th April, 2020: On The Picket Line
- 3rd May, 2020: Autumn Expedition
- 7th May, 2020: Blushberries and Bad Birds
- 9th May, 2020: A Rose By Any Other Name: Independence Mall
- 9th May, 2020: A Rose By Any Other Name: Arboretum & Hall
- 11th May, 2020: A Rose By Any Other Name: City Hall Protests
- 12th May, 2020: A Rose By Any Other Name: Twisted Garden Paths
- 13th May, 2020: A Rose By Any Other Name: Players on the Stage
- 16th May, 2020: Sharing the Bounty
- 16th May, 2020: Klein Bottle for Rats
- 20th May, 2020: Gentryfication: A Doll, A Volcano, Some Lights
- 23rd May, 2020: A Feast for New Arrivals
- 12th June, 2020: Inducting Parhelion
- 14th June, 2020: The Tree in the Mists - Part 1
- 23rd June, 2020: The Wyrd's Me(me)rcy
- 24th June, 2020: Meeting with the Boss
- 27th June, 2020: Discussing Travel
- 18th July, 2020: Spiders and Danger Flaps
- 15th August, 2020: A Rose By Any Other Name: Astral Travels Part 3
- 16th August, 2020: Defending The Tree
- 16th August, 2020: (Don't) Hit The Mark
- 17th September, 2020: These Avocados Are Made Of Guns
- 9th January, 2021: Temple Liacouras Center: Job Fair
- 28th March, 2021: Becoming a Time Criminal
- 5th April, 2021: Double Trouble
- 20th May, 2021: For A Better Tomorrow: Dial M For Murder
|Ad Hoc Avenger (Site Admin)